Obsidian  - Jennifer L. Armentrout LEFT AT 24%I wanted to like this, I really did. I love Jennifer's Coventant and Wait for You series. Straight to the point, I'm not sure if the book (or what I read) was bad. It probably was going to get better. Maybe, I don't know. But from chapter one I was wondering when did the good stuff begin. And then Daemon, the male interest everyone seems to love, appeared. I like the bad boy image. Assholes in real life absolutely suck, but in books they're hot and entertaining and I'm totally fine with it. But this dude was like bipolar or something. One minute he told her she looked like a thirteen year-old and the next one he tried to kiss her. I guess Katy was decent, but I didn't connect to her. I didn't connect to anything in the story, not even the blogger stuff. It's a shame that I didn't really get to know more about the aliens stuff, but I couldn't go on. I know some of my GD friends loved this, and maybe I could've liked it if I had went on, but life's too short to read books that simply bore us.The moment I realized I honestly wasn't feeling this book and I'd probably leave it: Katy went to the porch to find Daemon looking at the stars and asks him what he is doing. He answers that he likes looking at the stars and something deep about the sky being infinite or something like that and all I could think of was this.