0% - 11% - 30% - 61% - 83% - 100%

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

0% - All right, John Green: Take 3. I already know the ending, but the teaser for the movie was super cute. If I don't like this my sister is going to kill me.

11% - How exactly is V for Vendetta a boy movie that we special girly snowflakes shouldn't be expected to like? Like, for real, Natalie is hot but it's not a boy movie.

30% - "Oh, sweet holy Lord, I would ride that one-legged pony all the way around the corral."

It is disturbing that I can totally imagine John Green at his house, in front of the computer, with his wife and son in the other room, writing about a 16-year old lusting over this slightly pretentious, hot guy with a prosthetic leg.

61% - "Like all sick children," he answered dispassionately, "you say you don't want pity, but your very existence depends upon it."

Dear Peter Van Houten,

83% - "You gave me forever within the numbered days."

100% - I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. I mean, I felt something, but I can't help but feel I should be crying and blessing and cursing John Green's existence, when I guess it was okay? This was a 3.5* but I'm not sure whether to up it or not.